[comp.unix.ultrix] Ultrix 4.x libsnmp.a docs anyone?

bill@fedeva.UUCP (Bill Daniels) (02/13/91)

Does anyone have, or know where I can get docs for the functions in
libsnmp.a for ultrix 4.1?

Does anyone have any trivial snmp code that they would be willing to share?

bd
--
bill daniels
federal express, memphis, tn

avolio@decuac.DEC.COM (Frederick M. Avolio) (02/13/91)

ULTRIX comes with example snmp code in the directory
/usr/examples/snmp.

Fred

frank@croton.nyo.dec.com (Frank Wortner) (02/13/91)

In article <118@fedeva.UUCP>, bill@fedeva.UUCP (Bill Daniels) writes:

> Does anyone have, or know where I can get docs for the functions in
> libsnmp.a for ultrix 4.1?

If you have the online manuals, try

	man -k snmp

If you don't, you'll have to wade through the paper copies.  The page
titled "snmpext(3)" should be a start.  You might also want to check
out the "Guide to Network Programming" in the doc set.  Check out
chapter 7.

					Frank