[comp.unix.ultrix] Ultrix/SunOS NFS stuff - thanks, it worked.

shoat@.glasgow.ac.uk (Mr. David Shoat) (04/10/91)

Thanks to those who replied to my query yesterday. That's what I call service!
Cutting down the number of groups to which root belongs solves the problem
OK. Glad to see that it wasn't something intuitive.

David Shoat.

In article <1991Apr9.184450.25936@dcs.glasgow.ac.uk> shoat@.glasgow.ac.uk (Mr. David Shoat) writes:
> Thanks to those who replied to my query yesterday. That's what I call service!
> Cutting down the number of groups to which root belongs solves the problem
> OK. Glad to see that it wasn't something intuitive.

Now if the Ultrix folk could just *fix* it.

We have users that want to be in many groups, but can't do it because of the
Sun/Ultrix protocol disagreement...  Sigh.