[comp.unix.ultrix] EDT for Ultrix

de5@ornl.gov (Dave Sill) (04/25/91)

In article <1991Apr23.162053.3325@desire.wright.edu>, gilk@desire.wright.edu writes:
>Does anyone know of a program that will emulate the EDT editor from a VAX that
>runs on an Ultrix system? I am running a DECstation 5000/200 with Ultrix 4.1.
>Thank you.

There are a couple of EDT emulators available for GNU Emacs:

dw-edt            89-07-18
     Charlie Wickham, <wickham@decwet.enet.dec.com>
     tut.cis.ohio-state.edu:pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive/modes/dw-edt.Z
     improved EDT emulation and keypad support for x11term.c
edt-doc           87-05-29
     Mike Clarkson, <18.55 dist>
     Documentation for EDT emulation.
edt-mode
     Jesse Heines, <heines@ulowell.edu>
     swan.ulowell.edu:gnu/edtkeys.el.shar
     Edt-mode replacement.
edt               88-01-22
     Mike Clarkson, <18.55 dist>
     EDT emulation.
tpu               88-11-01
     Jeffrey Kowalski, <kowalski@svax.cs.cornell.edu>
     tut.cis.ohio-state.edu:pub/gnu/emacs/elisp-archive/packages/tpu.el.Z
     EDT/TPU Emulator

--
Dave Sill (de5@ornl.gov)	  It will be a great day when our schools have
Martin Marietta Energy Systems    all the money they need and the Air Force