Date: Fri, 21 Jun 91 16:33 +1000
From: "John Voss, Computing Services. (079) 369804" <VOSSJ@topaz>
Subject: Test
To: vossj@jade

This is a test from Topaz

========

Now when I try and reply to this you get the following TO: and SUBJ: lines.

To: Fri,
Subj:  Re: Test

Also, when I try and use the annotate command on this message you recieve
the following:

To: "John
Subj:  Re: Test

If anyone knows how I can get round these problems I appreciate hearing from
them as the users involved aren't particularly impressed.

Thanks for any help,

	John

 John Voss,                        InfoPSI:         J.Voss@ucq.edu.au
 Computing Services,               Internet:        J.Voss@ucq.edu.au
 University College of Central Queensland,    Phone: +61 79 369804
 Rockhampton, QLD. 4702                         Fax: +61 79 361361
 Australia.                                   [DTE 050527372000077]