[comp.sys.encore] T-shell for UMAX

cook@pinocchio.encore.com (Dale C. Cook) (03/14/89)

The compressed file, tcsh.encore.Z, on tut at Ohio State contains some
garbage and will not uncompress.  Would the person who so kindly put it
there please try again.  My appologies to non-interested bystanders;
mail seems to have gone to never-never land.  Thanks.

	- Dale (N1US)
INTERNET:	cook@pinocchio.encore.com
UUCP:		{buita || talcott || husc6 || bellcore} !encore!pinocchio!cook

karl@triceratops.cis.ohio-state.edu (Karl Kleinpaste) (03/14/89)

The price of lunch says you didn't ftp in binary mode.  I just checked
the file and it's quite fine - uncompressing it (which worked) matches
the original file on our Encore exactly.

--Karl

In article <KARL.89Mar13150541@triceratops.cis.ohio-state.edu> karl@triceratops.cis.ohio-state.edu (Karl Kleinpaste) writes:
>The price of lunch says you didn't ftp in binary mode.  I just checked
>the file and it's quite fine - uncompressing it (which worked) matches
>the original file on our Encore exactly.
>
>--Karl

Yow!  He's right!!  "My blushes, Watson!"

Lunch, eh?  Your place or mine?