[comp.sys.encore] Encore's Call Management Center

dcole@encore.com (Doug Cole) (12/13/90)

  To:  Encore Users

From:  Doug Cole...Mgr Customer Assistance Center

Date:  December 12, 1990

Subj:  Encore's Call Management Center

It has always been Encore's policy to respond to our customers needs and
provide solutions to problems. I was surprised to see the problem as stated
on the network " No response from Encore's Call Management Center". Thats
why I personally called that customer overseas to resolve the issue. I
worked directly with the customer to resolve the acknowledgement/response
process.

When placing a call to Encore's Call Management Center via E-Mail or Fax,
please provide a means of communicating back to you, ie. mail path, Fax or
phone number. Upon receipt of your service request CMC will then respond
back with a Call # which can be used for future reference. This procedure
will serve as an acknowledgement of your request.

If you don't hear back from an Encore Customer Service rep in a reasonable
amount of time, feel free to contact me personally.

          International........305-797-5813
          Domestic U.S.........800-832-4243
          FAX..................305-797-5803

In article <130078@csb8.encore.com> dcole@encore.com (Doug Cole) writes:

>  To:  Encore Users
>
>It has always been Encore's policy to respond to our customers needs and
>provide solutions to problems. I was surprised to see the problem as stated
>on the network " No response from Encore's Call Management Center". Thats
>why I personally called that customer overseas to resolve the issue. I
>worked directly with the customer to resolve the acknowledgement/response
>process.

  I can vouch for the rapid response to mail to CMC.  When I have raised
issues this way I have usually had a return 'phone call within a few
hours.  I was once gently reminded that I should have included my
'.signature' file on the mail (they didn't use that terminology), and that my
failure to do so had resulted in some delay and waste of their time.  But
they have always done there best to work with me on problems.

  Northern Illinois Univ.
  DeKalb, IL 60115.                                  +1-815-753-6940