[comp.sys.transputer] Transputer development systems for Mac II

vsl@litp.UUCP (LEIGHTON 336.25.25 p5392) (03/18/88)

Could anyone tell me where I can find Transputer development systems
(with at least 4 T800) for the Mac II ?
Thanks!
				Vicente Sanchez-Leighton
				....!mcvax!inria!litp!vsl

ddd@thumper.bellcore.COM (Dorothy DeLuca) (03/21/88)

Levco (formerly Mechanical Intelligence) has a board for the Mac II, the
TransLink II.  The last price that I have on the bare board is $799.  You
can then populate the board with up to 4 T-800 modules, supposedly the same
modules that Inmos distributes, at a price of $1899.00 per 256KB T-800 module,
$2199.00 per 1MB T-800 module, or $3999.00 per 4MB T-800 module.  The address
is:

   Levco
   6160 Lusk Blvd.
   Suite C-203
   San Diego, CA 92121

The phone number is (619) 457-2011.  The person that I deal with there is
Craig Davidson, very knowlegeable.

Dorothy DeLuca
ddd@thumper.bellcore.com

nelson@esunix.UUCP (Scott Nelson) (03/24/88)

In article <238@litp.UUCP>, vsl@litp.UUCP (LEIGHTON 336.25.25 p5392) writes:
> Could anyone tell me where I can find Transputer development systems
> (with at least 4 T800) for the Mac II ?
> Thanks!
> 				Vicente Sanchez-Leighton
> 				....!mcvax!inria!litp!vsl

Contact:

	Craig Davidson
	Product Manager
	Levco Corporation
	6160 Lusk Boulevard
	Suite C-100
	San Diego, California 92121

He gave a presentation at a conference I attended recently and
should have exactly what you are asking for.

---

    Scott R. Nelson
    Evans & Sutherland Computer Corporation

UUCP Address:  {decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4,allegra}!decwrl!esunix!nelson

jnp@daimi.UUCP (J|rgen N|rgaard) (04/08/88)

In article <238@litp.UUCP>, vsl@litp.UUCP (LEIGHTON 336.25.25 p5392) writes:
> Could anyone tell me where I can find Transputer development systems
> (with at least 4 T800) for the Mac II ?
> Thanks!
> 				Vicente Sanchez-Leighton
> 				....!mcvax!inria!litp!vsl

Last issue of APDA-log contains a short article on Transputers and
Macintoshes.

--
			Regards J|rgen N|rgaard
				e-mail: jnp@daimi.dk