[comp.sys.transputer] Transputer Development Cards

gerald@wuibc.UUCP (Gerald C. Johns) (04/25/88)

Does anyone have a list of vendors of transputer development
systems?  I have the INMOS literature, but would like to know
what alternatives may exist.

Our host environment could be an IBM PC/AT, a VME-bus, or
a microVAX.

If you have any experience with transputer development cards
from INMOS or any other vendor, your comments would be
welcomed.

					Gerald C. Johns
					Washington University
					Computer Systems Laboratory
					724 S. Euclid Ave.
					St. Louis, MO 63110
					(314) 362-3119

ARPA:	gerald@wuibc.wustl.EDU
BITNET:	gerald@wuibc.wustl
UUCP:	gerald@wuibc.UUCP  or   ..!ihnp4!wuibc!gerald

hase@netmbx.UUCP (Hartmut Semken) (04/29/88)

In article <267@wuibc.UUCP> gerald@wuibc.UUCP (Gerald C. Johns) writes:
>Does anyone have a list of vendors of transputer development
>systems?  I have the INMOS literature, but would like to know
>what alternatives may exist.
>Our host environment could be an IBM PC/AT, a VME-bus, or
>a microVAX.

The german magazine c't published a description of a board called TEK
4/8. This is compatible to the INMOS B004. It can be equipped with T414
or T800 15 or 20 MHz and up to 2 MByte Ram with or without parity.

I am not connected to the c't.
hase
--
Hartmut Semken, Lupsteiner Weg 67, 1000 Berlin 37 hase@netmbx.UUCP
I think, you may be right in what I think you're thinking. (Douglas Adams)