[comp.sys.transputer] Macro Assembler System for Transputers

traian@imag.imag.fr (Traian MUNTEAN) (11/08/88)

In article <8810261439.21732@eurokom.ucd.ie> Tristan_De_Couasnon_THCSF@ie.ucd.eurokom writes:
>======
>-
>      We want a Macro Assembler for the Transputer (T800/T414).
>      It should be able to assemble big separate modules with
>      external references and, link them together and with libraries
>      and functions calls from an other language (OCCAM, C ...)
>-
>      The total size of the code is bigger than 1 MByte !
>-
>      If somebody knows such a marvelous product *please* phone, write,
>      fax or telex us ...

We have two years ago developped such a "marvelous"(!) system called ADS. Our
internal motivations were based on the lack of tools for the developpement of
operating systems or parallel compilers for transputer based parallel machines
and particularly for Supernodes (ESPRIT P1085 project which has developped the
T800 and an innovative parallel reconfigurable architecture of machines based
on T800s and a programmable reconfiguration switch -not the COO4!).
The ADS system contains: assembler, linker, lib-manager, loader-debugger and it
allows import of TDS2 code, etc.
You may contact us by E-mail for more details.