[comp.sys.transputer] A new topic anyone??

raja@akela.eng.ohio-state.edu (Raja Daoud) (11/22/88)

In article <6426@lanl.gov> jxdl@lanl.gov (Jerry DeLapp) writes:

>Actually, my experience has been that the transputer works best in
>tightly coupled systems, not loosely coupled. Still, it's brought

Ahh, at last a topic I would like to discuss.  I'm very interested
in hearing/reading more about your experience with tightly coupled
systems based on the Transputers, vs. loosely coupled systems.
Would you please elaborate? (either on the net or direct e-mail).

                                        Raja

-=-
Raja Daoud                                    raja@hathi.eng.ohio-state.edu
Parallel And Real-Time Systems Laboratory
The Ohio State University