>From:   IN%"davidb@INMOS.uucp"  "David Boreham" 14-DEC-1988 08:04
To:     PVR <PVR%earn.bgerug51@NSS.CS.UCL.AC.UK>
Subj:   INMOS VMEbus board (IMSB014)

Date: Tue, 13 Dec 88 19:07:53 GMT
>From: David Boreham <davidb@INMOS.uucp>
Subject: INMOS VMEbus board (IMSB014)
Sender: davidb%uucp.inmos@UKC.AC.UK
To: PVR <PVR%earn.bgerug51@NSS.CS.UCL.AC.UK>
Via:        UK.AC.UCL.CS.NSS; 14 DEC 88  6:25:24 GMT

Since our news posting connection is not working,
I would be greatful if you could add the following
board to your VMEbus survey on comp.sys.transputer.

The B014 was, unlike the B011, designed by my group
here at INMOS.

Adding to the recent VMEbus transputer boards items:
INMOS recently announced a new VMEbus TRAM
(Transputer Module) Motherboard. This board
is designed for adding up to eight processors per
board to VMEbus systems and has IMS C004 link-switches
and a simple link interface to the VMEbus (interrupting
slave). It is called the IMS B014 and is available
now.

I personally would be very interested to hear
the opinions of anyone out there who is using
or thinking of using transputers in either VMEbus
or Multibus II systems. I would like to hear
what kinds of systems are being built and what
kinds of boards you would like to see in the
future.

All replies please to :
David Boreham, INMOS limited   |  davidb@inmos.co.uk or davidb@uk.co.inmos
1000 Aztec West, Almondsbury   |
Bristol BS12 4SQ, UK           |  +44 454 616616

Respond to David via davidb@inmos.co.uk, davidb@uk.co.inmos or
davidb@inmos.uucp. He will summarize to the net.