[comp.sys.transputer] parallelogram is okay

csa@ADAM.BYU.EDU (Lyle Bingham) (02/07/89)

>From: Lyle Bingham <csa@adam.byu.edu>
Subject:      Something wrong with "Parallelogram"?
    Klaus Kusche <K312240%AEARN.BITNET@tcgould.TN.CORNELL.EDU>

Dear Klaus

I have received FAX messages and mail from Parallelogram
within the last week.  I suggest you contact them directly
about your subscription problem.
In the UK, their telephone is (01) 444-1196.
They can also be contacted by FAX (01) 883-1639.

When I spoke with them in early January, they told me that
the mail had held up delivery of the December issue.  They said that
they expected referrals from the December issue to start coming in
shortly.  I have received referrals since that discussion.  I seem to
recall that the January issue was to be mailed about mid January.

This means that unlike some magazines, Parallelogram has not started to deliver
January in December and February in January.

* Lyle Bingham
* Computer System Architects
* 950 N. University Avenue
* Provo, Utah  USA  84604
*
* Arpa/Internet:               csa@adam.byu
* Best Way   telephone     801 374 2300
* Fax Way    telephone     801 374 2306
* CSA is not affiliated with BYU etc. ...  Standard Disclaimer