[comp.sys.transputer] Something wrong with "Parallelogram"?

K312240@AEARN.BITNET (Klaus Kusche) (02/06/89)

Dear Mailing List!

Is the "Parallelogram" newsletter dead?

The last issue I received is #8, Nov. 88 I think.
Are there any later issues? Did they stop free service for
non-commercial people? Is it necessary to resubscribe from time to time?

Greetings

Klaus Kusche (K312240@AEARN.BITNET).

gdburns@TBAG.OSC.EDU (Greg Burns) (02/06/89)

>	The last issue I received is #8, Nov. 88 I think.

Hmmm, most peculiar.  That's the last issue I received.  I called Frances
Sopsick, the assistant editor, whom I met at the SIMD conference in
Fairfax and she claimed all was normal and couldn't explain why I had
no longer been getting issues.  She promised to send me back issues
(this was three weeks ago) and I still have not seen anything.  But
apparently all is well with Parallelogram.  I enjoy the newsletter, though
they intend to spread their wings and focus less on the transputer.

------------------------
Greg Burns				gdburns@tbag.osc.edu
Trillium Diving Team			(614) 292-8492
Office of Research Computing		The Ohio State University

mbroadbe@gldsyd.OZ (Mark Broadbent) (02/08/89)

In article <8902051316.AA16485@tcgould.TN.CORNELL.EDU>, K312240@AEARN.BITNET (Klaus Kusche) writes:

> Dear Mailing List!
>
> Is the "Parallelogram" newsletter dead?
>
> The last issue I received is #8, Nov. 88 I think.
> Are there any later issues? Did they stop free service for
> non-commercial people? Is it necessary to resubscribe from time to time?

Where should I write to, to subscribe to Parallelogram?
And how much will it cost?

Thanks,
        Mark Broadbent

Mark Broadbent                  ACSnet:  mbroadbe@gldsyd.oz
                                UUCP:    ...!uunet!munnari!gldsyd.oz!mbroadbe
                                ARPANET:  mbroadbe%gldsyd.oz@uunet.uu.net