[comp.sys.transputer] C Compiler

rtm1@thumper.bellcore.com (Ravi Masand) (07/04/89)

Does anyone know of a of a C compiler which generates run time modules
less than 2Kb (so as to fit within a T414's on chip memory) ??

The code which I intend writing is extremely simple and involves
memory read/write and link I/O. None of the standard functions (such as printf)
will be needed - so the code should easily fit.

Also does anyone have the phone number for Logical Systems in the US of A ??

Many Thanks

Ravi Masand
bellcore!thumper!rtm1
201-829-4593

les@unicads.UUCP (Les Milash) (07/07/89)

>Also does anyone have the phone number for Logical Systems in the US of A ??
to R O C K in the U S of A call 503-753-9051.

i do believe that mr. bailey said that LSI-C'd generate small enough code
to run in the _4_kb_ T800; i didn't ask about _2_kb_ (all from ancient
memory, tho).

Les Milash