[comp.sys.transputer] Topologix

ENGLE@A.ISI.EDU (01/11/90)

Does anyone know what the current state of Topologix is?
I've seen ads for them in Supercomputer Review, but it seems that
their phones have been disconnected.

It seems that TopExpress is no longer with us.  They had been previously
purchased by Vickers and were operating as a research group until
they were told that they must become a profit center in three months.

Steven W. Engle
MIMD Systems, Inc.

ksp@maxwell.nde.swri.edu (Keith S. Pickens) (01/17/90)

In article <[A.ISI.EDU]10-Jan-90.12:43:19.ENGLE> ENGLE@A.ISI.EDU writes:

>Does anyone know what the current state of Topologix is?
>I've seen ads for them in Supercomputer Review, but it seems that
>their phones have been disconnected.

I received a letter from Topologix today with a new address and
phone number:

	Topologix, Inc.
	1811 Lefthand Circle
	Suite B