[comp.sys.transputer] Getting interrupts from the B004...

dario@techunix.BITNET (Dario Ringach) (03/12/90)

How can I get an interrupt (either IRQ6 or IRQ7) from the B004 to the
host computer when the C002 (IC2) has a pending byte to deliver.  Or,
alternatively, can anyone describe the functioning of the PAL 16L8
(IC22) and how signals EnableIRQ6/7 are generated? (See "IMS B004
evaluation board") logic diagram in page 33.  Thanks in advance!

--
BITNET: dario@techunix | ARPANET: dario%techunix.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu
Domain: dario@techunix.technion.ac.il | UUCP: ...!psuvax1!techunix.bitnet!dario

davidb@braf.inmos.co.uk (David Boreham) (03/13/90)

In article <9429@discus.technion.ac.il> dario%techunix.bitnet@jade.berkeley.edu (Dario Ringach) writes:
>How can I get an interrupt (either IRQ6 or IRQ7) from the B004 to the
>host computer when the C002 (IC2) has a pending byte to deliver.  Or,

You'll be lucky mate ! The B004 doesn't have any interrupts.
If you want interrupts you'll need to get a B008.

David Boreham, INMOS Limited | mail(uk): davidb@inmos.co.uk or ukc!inmos!davidb
Bristol,  England            |     (us): uunet!inmos.com!davidb
+44 454 616616 ex 547        | Internet: davidb@inmos.com