[comp.sys.transputer] gfx + cstools

de@cs.glasgow.ac.uk (David England) (09/01/90)

In article <13918.9008281334@prg.oxford.ac.uk> S030@cpc865.east-anglia.ac.uk writes:
>This is in response to Paul Mitchell's question about whether GFX
>will run with CSTools. It is specific to Meiko systems.
>
>Yes, as I understand it, GFX is supposed to be usable with CSTools.

There was a problem with the example program that first came with gfx for
cstools - the example crashed on one routine. The version we now have does
work ok. However there is no mouse input support yet in gfx/cstools so
you'll still need to use ops/occam/gfx for that.

BTW this based on experience with an MK052 board.

Dave

--
ARPANet: de%cs.glasgow.ac.uk@{ucl-cs.arpa,nsfnet-relay.ac.uk}
JANET:   de@uk.ac.glasgow.cs