[comp.sys.transputer] Origami - a folding editor in C

RABAGLIATIA@isnet.inmos.com (ANDY RABAGLIATI) (12/07/90)

Charlie Lawrence of Kodak has spent much time cleaning up the port
of Origami to C, and has sent me his efforts. Thanks.

The source of Origami is now available from our archive server.

archiver tar
pack compress
send origamic

sent to archive-server@inmos.COM will get you the necessary as
a compressed tar file.

zoo and lharc are also available - please use compression - we pay bills !!

Cheers,  Andy Rabagliati    EMAIL:- rabagliatia@isnet.inmos.COM

u31b3hs@cip-s01.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Michael Haardt) (12/07/90)

Hello!

In "Origami - a folding editor in C" Andy Rabagliati writes:

>Charlie Lawrence of Kodak has spent much time cleaning up the port
>of Origami to C, and has sent me his efforts. Thanks.
>
>The source of Origami is now available from our archive server.
>
>archiver tar
>pack compress
>send origamic
>
>sent to archive-server@inmos.COM will get you the necessary as
>a compressed tar file.

Will the c source be available via ftp?  It would be so wonderful to have a folding
editor for programming on my machine!  Please post a reply.

very thankful

Michael Haardt

u31b3hs%cip-s01.informatik.rwth-aachen.de@unido.bitnet
Please do not use the adress in the header.
------------------------------------- Namaskaar -------------------------------------

cca04@phsun1 (P.J. Mitchell) (12/11/90)

From article <5211.9012061935@inmos-c.inmos.com>, by RABAGLIATIA@isnet.inmos.com (ANDY RABAGLIATI):
> Charlie Lawrence of Kodak has spent much time cleaning up the port
> of Origami to C, and has sent me his efforts. Thanks.

I`ve got the sources and compiled OK, but I don't know the key definitions
and I can't find the keyfile program mentioned in the README. Have I missed
something obvious, or does someone else have this program ?

Also is there a mechanism for a default keymap (so you don't have to set
ORIGAMI_KEYS), or should I add it and post the patch :-).

Thanks.
--
Paul Mitchell (CMA#136(18) MAG#65715 DoD#0145) | Computer Centre,
JANET:  p.j.mitchell@uk.ac.keele.seq1          | Keele University, Keele,