[comp.sys.transputer] C library for SUN

plogic@LEHI3B15.CSEE.LEHIGH.EDU ("Paralogic Inc. 890629") (01/23/91)

We are in the final stages of an implementation
of Logical Systems C channel functions for SUN systems.
The library has the Jeff Mock and Fork function calls.
It also has a LD-NET emulation program.  We should have
a release in 60 days.  As a final test we plan to implement
our parallel PROLOG on a network of SUN systems.

While I'm talking, has any one had any success with the Parascope
debugger from CSA.  I have (tried) to use it on and off for the
last six months with no success.  The sample programs won't even
work.  Any comments ?

Douglas Eadline
Paralogic, Inc.

conor@lion.inmos.co.uk (Conor O'Neill) (01/24/91)

In article <9101222334.AA28751@lehi3b15.csee.Lehigh.EDU> plogic@LEHI3B15.CSEE.LEHIGH.EDU ("Paralogic Inc. 890629") writes:
>We are in the final stages of an implementation
>of Logical Systems C channel functions for SUN systems.
>The library has the Jeff Mock and Fork function calls.

I'm curious as to what this function call does :-)

Jeff_Mock();

---
Conor O'Neill, Software Group, INMOS Ltd., UK.
UK: conor@inmos.co.uk		US: conor@inmos.com
"It's state-of-the-art" "But it doesn't work!" "That is the state-of-the-art".