[comp.sys.transputer] mailing list

richard@gryphon.UUCP (12/04/87)

Could somebody puh-leeze take me off the mailing list.

I have tried to email this to no avail.

--
Richard J. Sexton
INTERNET:     richard@gryphon.CTS.COM

"It's too dark to put the keys in my ignition..."

STILES@USU.BITNET (02/27/88)

Could you please add my name to the transputer mailing list?  Thanks.

Dyke Stiles
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Utah State University

STILES@USU.BITNET

how@cornell.UUCP (03/05/88)

Please add me to the transputer mailing list.  We are considering using
transputers in an application we have planned and are gathering information
so as to make a semi-intelligent decision.

Thanks,
Mike Howard
uunet!milhow1!how

jv@tut.fi (Jukka Vanhala) (03/07/88)

Could you please add my name to the transputer mailing list?  Thanks.

jv@tut.fi

Jukka Vanhala
Tampere University of Technology
Computer Science Lab

codani@inria.UUCP (Jacques Codani) (03/28/88)

	Could you please add my name to the Transputer Mailing List ?
	Thanks.

	codani@inria.inria.fr

	Jean-Jacques CODANI
	INRIA - Domaine de Voluceau
	78153 CHESNAY Cedex
  	FRANCE

gdburns@OSCSUNA (Greg D. Burns) (09/07/88)

My observation is that we have been receiving a steady stream of postings
from Europe but very little from North America.

It is interesting, though understandable, to note that Europe folks seem
to be much less informed about the happenings in North America while the
opposite is true here.  Case in point:  VME/Unix posting from Europe will
not mention Topologix while the same posting from here will not mention
NiCHE.  I am generalizing, of course.

Our group, and in particular Andy Pfiffer, started the transputer list
while we were at Cornell.  Andy is now at Topologix and I am now at
the Ohio Supercomputer Center/The Ohio State University.  Both of us,
and the original group at Cornell (with much new blood), continue to
develop Trollius.  For those of you interested in time frames, Trollius
was officially complete for 1.0 Beta release, shipped out the door
and available to all on December 21, 1987.

In light of the dearth of eastbound messages, perhaps I can flog
the latest version of tsim, our transputer simulator.  It was
originally built to develop transputer code in the absence of transputers.
In fact we used it often after we had real transputers to crack difficult
bugs.  Clearly, I'm talking about an instruction set simulator, and I'm
sure that there are many around today.  Here are the latest features in
version 3.

* all t414 instructions (s/w floating point should work, I'm testing)
* all non-floating point T800 instructions
* complete timing on all simulated instructions
* almost true to life LINK SIMULATOR (caveat:  imagine a FIFO on each link)
* event channel simulation (triggered by signal, definable in map file)
* completely new monitor, compatible with tbug (same commands, new parser)
* command line options for a) silent mode b) boot from link/ROM c) startup
  script
* much, much more online help info, "h" format for every command
* "w" command prints info/status on any device
* completely accurate timeslicing and preemption

The big addition here is the link simulator.  It means that we can
simulate multiple transputer networks.  Trollius runs on it and I
don't see why TDS and anything else won't work on it as well.  I literally
toss tsim into the background and use my regular transputer software.
Tsim is written in `C' and runs on 4.2BSD or better.  In fact, at
the Ohio Supercomputer Center, we have an Cray X-MP running Unix, so
we can simulate a transputer on a Cray.  (I haven't tried it yet.)

--
Greg Burns				gdburns@oscsunb.osc.ohio-state.edu
Trillium Diving Team			(614) 292-8492

jcn@uncle.UUCP (James C. Nugen) (10/27/88)

is as follows:

James Nugen
jcn@uncle

Thanks.

grabas@m.cs.uiuc.edu (11/03/88)

   Could I be on the mailing list too?

Name: Dominique Grabas
e-mail: grabas@s.cs.uiuc.edu

   Thanks...

laba-3ar@e260-3d.berkeley.edu (Case Larsen) (11/04/88)

I would like to be added to your mailing list.  My name and address is:

Case Larsen
laba-3ar@web.berkeley.edu

    AdvTHANKSance.

-=-
Thanks...

dario%techunix.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu

mkkam@pnlee.cs.uh.edu (Francis Kam) (11/10/88)

Please add me on the mailing list too.

-------------
Francis Kam                           CSC-3475
Internet: mkkam@cs.uh.edu             Computer Science Department
          mkkam@sun1.cs.uh.edu        University of Houston
CSNET:    mkkam@houston.csnet         4800 Calhoun
Phone: (713)749-1748                  Houston, TX 77004.
       (713)749-4791

raja@hathi.eng.ohio-state.edu (Raja Daoud) (11/11/88)

Please add me to the mailing list :   Raja Daoud
                                      205 Dreese Lab
                                      2015 Neil Ave.
                                      Columbus, OH 43210
                                                U.S.A.
    AdvTHANKSance.
-=-
just this newsgroup.  If there is indeed an email or hardcopy list
I'd like to be added.  Thanks

	David Jevans
	Jade Simulations International
	#80, 1833 Crowchild Trail N.W.
	Calgary, Alberta T2M 4S7
	Ph:  (403) 282-5711
	FAX: (403) 289-6876

David Jevans, U of Calgary Computer Science, Calgary AB  T2N 1N4  Canada
uucp: ...{ubc-cs,utai,alberta}!calgary!jevans
David Jevans, U of Calgary Computer Science, Calgary AB  T2N 1N4  Canada
uucp: ...{ubc-cs,utai,alberta}!calgary!jevans

VOGT@EMBL.BITNET (Gerhardt Vogt) (02/02/89)

We did not get any mailings since September 1. 1988.
Please include me again in the mailing list and send
me if possible the mailings from September 1988 to
February 1989.
I'm working with a MacII with Levco's Trans-Link since
4 weeks and have some problems other users might have (or had)
too.
Thanks in advance
Gerhard Vogt

raja@hathi.eng.ohio-state.edu (Raja Daoud) (02/07/89)

Would you please take me off the mailing list ?

--Raja
-=-

cheol kim

blau@bad.cs.ubc.ca (benjamin c n lau) (03/01/89)

Please add our names to the transputer mailing list.

blau@ugly.cs.ubc.ca
lstainsb@ugly.cs.ubc.ca

Thanks

Benjamin Lau
Leif Stainsby

ronald@maxzilla.UUCP (Ron Skoletsky) (03/03/89)

I would appreciate it if you would put me on the mailing list
for transputer information.  I am an undergraduatae student at
Worcester Polytechnic Institue, Worcester, MA, and I am interested
in doing my senior research project in the field of transputers.
I would be working primarily with the INMOS transputer.

Thanks a lot,

Ron Skoletsky  (ronald@encore.com   or ronald@wpi.wpi.edu)
12 E. Evergreen Road
Natick MA 01760

zhang@BOULDER.COLORADO.EDU (Xiaodong Zhang) (03/10/89)

I would like to join the transputer mailing list to share the information
related to transputer research.

My E-mail address is:
	zhang@boulder.colorado.edu

Thank you.

Xiaodong Zhang
Computer Science Department
University of Colorado at Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309

hossein@abacu.strath.ac.uk (Hossein Baniamer) (04/10/89)

Please add my name to the mailing list.

--
Hossein Baniamer
UUCP:	..!uunet!mcvax!ukc!str-ab!hossein

hubey@APOLLO.MONTCLAIR.EDU ("HACI-MURAT HUBEY") (04/14/89)

  	hubey@apollo.montclair.edu

mark

lohnert@b21.UUCP (Frieder Lohnert) (04/17/89)

Please put me on Your Transputer Mailing List.

|  Dr. F.Lohnert				AEG Research Institute Berlin |
|  Parallel Processing Group			Hollaenderstr. 31-34          |
|  E-mail:  ..!mcvax!unido!b21!lohnert		D-1000 Berlin 51              |
|  Phone: (..49-30) 4501-251			Telefax: (..49-30) 4556098    |

as@maths.bath.ac.uk ("Dr A. Spence") (06/14/89)

Please remove me from the TP mailing list. Thanks.

ma_as@uk.ac.bath.ux63
as@uk.ac.bath.maths

cheung@dummy0 (Win Jou Cheung) (07/20/89)

Please add my name to the mailing list.
thanks.

bchen@tybalt.caltech.edu (Bing-Qing Chen) (07/23/89)

Please add me to the TP mailing list. Thanks.

bchen@tybalt.caltech.edu

iang@uowcsa.cs.uow.oz (Ian Gorton) (07/30/89)

Please add my name to the mailing list. Thanks,

-Ian

cheung@RADAR.NRL.NAVY.MIL (Win Jou Cheung) (08/01/89)

please add my name to the mailing list.
thanks.

us267418@mmm.serc.3m.com (Andy R. Ihlenfeldt) (08/21/89)

Please remove my name from the mailing list.

You have me down as andyi@mmm.UUCP (I think).

Andy Ihlenfeldt
3M

jcheng@RADAR.NRL.NAVY.MIL (Jerry Cheng) (08/22/89)

Please add my name to the mailing list.  My e-mail address is
jcheng@radar.nrl.navy.mil.  Thanks.

paul@minster.york.ac.uk (08/25/89)

Please remove me from the mailing list

Thanks, Paul

cipark@dlkaist (Chan Ik Park) (08/31/89)

Please remove my name from the mailing list.

Thank You.

	Park (cipark%dlkaist.kaist.ac.kr@relay.cs.net)

Sehyo_-_Chang@cup.portal.com (09/01/89)

Please add me to the mailing list.  Thank you.

Sehyo Chang
E-Mail:  Sehyo_-_Chang@cup.portal.com
Slow:    Ascent Logic
         180 Rose Orchard Way
         San Jose, CA 95134 *
         *(408(943-0630

BAUM@gmr.com ("ALAN BAUM ", 313-986-1435) (09/14/89)

Please add my name to your transputer mailing list.  My e-mail address is:
	baum@gmr.com
Thanks.

galuska@udel.edu (Scott Galuska) (10/02/89)

Also, please add me to the mailing list.  Thank you!

--
Scott Galuska
Dept. of Computer & Info. Science                   "Oh, you don't know

LCS117@prime2.bristol-poly.ac.uk (10/16/89)

>From :  Ian Johnson, Transputer Centre, Bristol Polytechnic

Please could you add me to the mailing list.
My JANET ID is LCS117@UK.AC.BRISPOLY.P2

Thanks,
Ian

kcr@netxdev.DHL.COM (Ken Ritchie) (11/11/89)

May I join your mailing list, please?

My interests include transputer architecture, parallel programming tools,
and -- of course -- the occam programming language.  Also, I would like to
know if there is any group presently promoting visual (diagramming) methods.

Regards!

Ken Ritchie (a.k.a. kcr)		Usenet:	...!uunet!netxcom!netxdev!kcr
NetExpress Communications, Inc.
1953 Gallows Rd, Suite 300		FAX:	USA (703) 749-2375
Vienna, Virginia (USA) 22182		Voice:	USA (703) 749-2268

kcr@netxdev.DHL.COM (Ken Ritchie) (11/12/89)

PLEASE CHANGE SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS, sent approx. 12 hours ago...   THANKS!

Ken Ritchie (KCR)			Usenet:	...!uunet!netxcom!netxdev!kcr
8500 Falling Leaf         		FAX:	USA (703) 749-2375
Springfield, VA (USA) 22153-2505	voice:	USA (703) 749-2268
used to try to establish continuity as people enter and leave the school.

This name may be published and freely distributed.

POC Data:

Dr. Uno Kodres
CODE 52Kr
US Naval Postgraduate School
Monterey, CA 93943

mb1@UAFHCX.UARK.EDU (Murty Bhavana) (02/17/90)

Please take my name off the mailing list.  Thanks

Murty

mb1@uafhcx.uark.edu

gk398816@longs.LANCE.ColoState.Edu (guy kendall) (02/23/90)

I am curious about the mailing list that everyone is talking about.
Could someone please
give me some details on what it is. I believe I would like to get on it,
but would like
a little info first.

Thanks.

Guy Kendall

SBOSE@CC.USU.EDU (02/25/90)

Please delete my address from the mailing list. Thanks.

lmo@lsr-vax.UUCP (Lance M. Optican - LMO) (03/16/90)

Dear Sirs:
        I  have appreciated receiving information
on the transputer from your mailing list.  However,
the sheer volume of mail now makes it impossible for
me to continue.  The signal-to-noise ratio for regular
e-mail has dropped to less than 10%!

        Please remove me from your mailing list at
this time.

                        Thanks,
                                Lance M. Optican
                                LSR/NEI
                                NIH, Bethesda, MD

                                uunet!lsr-vax!lmo

srm@cacs.usl.edu (Seshagiri Rao Myneni) (04/08/90)

In article <5490.9004061309@abacu.strath.ac.uk> hossein@abacus.strathclyde.ac.uk (Hossein Baniamer) writes:

>Please REMOVE my name from the mailing list.
>
>Thanks.

>Hossein Baniamer
>Systems Manager                       UUCP:     {mcvax}!ukc!str-ab!hossein
>ABACUS, University of Strathclyde     JANET:	hossein@abacu.strath.ac.uk

	I am just wondering what is this mailing list about?
I am sorry, being a new fellow to this group I don't know. Can any one
tell me about this.

Is this a must to be a member in the mailing list, to include any of my
articles in this news group?

Seshu.

Seshagiri Rao Myneni               e-mail address:
908 Lamar, # 108		   1. srm@gator.cacs.usl.edu
Lafayette, LA 70501		   2. srm@swamp.cacs.usl.edu

Phone # (318) 235-6183.
	Off   231-5779.

chapman@compsci.bristol.ac.uk (Paul Chapman) (06/06/90)

Please can you remove me from both the transputer and occam mailing lists. We get them circulated
internally here and I'm drowning in email.

Glug, Splutter,
Paul Chapman. (chapman@uk.ac.bristol.compsci)

Lydia.Heck@durham.ac.uk (07/23/90)

To the mailing list manager
For the past 6 to 8 weeks, I have not received any of the
information and letters sent to the transputer mailing list.
Has my name been deleted from the list, and if so why?
Could you add my e-mail address then again to the
mailing list, please.
Lydia Heck

e-mail: Lydia.Heck@uk.ac.durham

saini@PRANDTL.NAS.NASA.GOV (Subhash Saini) (07/23/90)

Please remove my name from the mailing list of "Transputer".

Dr. Subhash Saini
Numerical Aerodynamical simulation
NASA Ames Research center
Moffet Field

frbr@dionysos.ibp.fr (francois BREANT) (09/05/90)

Please add  me to the mailing list comp.sys.transputer
Thank You.

email : breant@masi.ibp.fr

iijima@ikuko.stars.flab.fujitsu.co.jp (IIJIMA Yasuhiro) (09/18/90)

 email: iijima@flab.fujitsu.co.jp
--

						Yasuhiro Iijima
						Human Interface Laboratory

R.A.R.Davall@newcastle.ac.uk (Rosemarie Davall) (10/17/90)

Thanks
Rosie

peterslo@FWI.UVA.NL (Peter Sloot) (12/17/90)

Dear Sirs,

Please add my name to the transputer mailing list

e.mail: peterslo@fwi.uva.nl

Peter Sloot

mr@vax.rz.uni-wuerzburg.dbp.DE (Markus@relay.cs.net, tzer) (12/19/90)

Please remove me from Your mailing list.
Thanks
  Markus Klingspor

FBGJ23@ujvax.ulster.ac.uk (02/09/91)

Could you please add me to your transputer mailing list:
    Dr. Tony Dusoir
    FBGJ23 @ uk.ac.ulster.ujvax