[comp.sys.transputer] T425/T400 support from TDS and 3L compilers ?

lr@cs.brown.edu (Luigi Rizzo) (02/10/91)

Does anyone know whether the T425 and T400 are supported by some
version of TDS and by the 3L C compiler ? Is there any other
compiler supporting them ? As far as I know, both are almost
compatible with the T800 (same code, same MEMSTART) but don't
have an internal FPU and I don't believe they can run T800
programs.
        Thanks
        Luigi
Luigi Rizzo                Brown University & Univ. di Pisa
e-mail: lr@cs.brown.edu, luigi@iet.unipi.it

nigel@dodo.inmos.co.uk (Nigel Holder) (02/12/91)

In article <64358@brunix.UUCP> lr@cs.brown.edu (Luigi Rizzo) writes:
>Does anyone know whether the T425 and T400 are supported by some
>version of TDS and by the 3L C compiler ? Is there any other

TDS3 supports T425. It also supports the T400 if you target for a
T425 and remember not to use the missing links ! (T400 emerged after TDS3).

INMOS ANSI C toolset supports all 10 T series variants.

Nigel Holder, Software Group, INMOS Ltd  | Tel +44 454 616616
1000 Aztec West                          |
Almondsbury                              | UK: nigel@uk.co.inmos
Bristol BS12 4SQ, UK                     | US: nigel@inmos.com