[comp.sys.transputer] Help

pmk@yarra.OZ.AU (Peter Mark Kempinski) (04/07/88)

please send me some info on trillium if possible. thanks.

--
      -m-------  Peter M. Kempinski               Phone : +61 +03 820 0711
    ---mmm-----  Pyramid Technology Australia     Fax   : +61 +03 820 0537

ENGLE@A.ISI.EDU (04/25/89)

request for archiver help

6500gk@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (George Kutty) (09/12/90)

Are there are any scientific & engineering packages/libraries
available which run on transputer networks?  We have a cluster
of T800s with Occam and 3L Fortran compilers and we are looking
for ways to utilize the system better. Any suggestions for making
the system attractive to a non-CS user group are welcome.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

George Kutty                             6500gk@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu
Elec. & Computer Engineering             6500gk@ucsbuxa.bitnet
University of California, Santa Barbara

cs_s424@ux.kingston.ac.uk (Netherwood P J) (02/13/91)

> From: ETIP402 <ETIP402%frcirp81.bitnet@theory.tn.cornell.edu>
> To: transputer@theory.tn.cornell.edu
> Sender: transputer-request@theory.tn.cornell.edu
>
> HELP

keep calm, take deep breaths, how can we help you?

Paul Netherwood                      janet    :  P.J.Netherwood@uk.ac.kingston
Research                             internet :  P.J.Netherwood@kingston.ac.uk
                                     phone    :  (+44) 81 549 1366 ext 2923
                                     local    :  cs_s424@ux.king

School of Computer Science and Electronic Systems,
|/ingston |>olytechnic, Penrhyn Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey KT1 2EE, UK.
|\--------|--------------------------------------------------------------------
  \

FBKH22@ujvax.ulster.ac.uk (02/15/91)

Can someone advise me of a cheap source of transputers that the public can buy
I want to experiment with Transputers as embedded control I.C.s

csa@ADAM.BYU.EDU (Lyle Bingham) (03/20/91)

I would suggest purchasing the Transputer Education Kit from Sension
in the U.K.  606-44321  Ask for Richard White.

US orders can be placed on CSA at (801) 374-2300

Information is available on options based on a starting price of $236.00
U.S. (or 200L in U.K. including VAT, customs, shipping & support)

Best Regards
Lyle Wilson Bingham
Transputer Product Manager
Computer System Architects