From mcdphx!asuvax!ncar!apple!usc!chansw!chan Tue Jul 11 17:13:08 PDT 1989
Article 5417 of misc.forsale:
>From: chan@chansw.UUCP (Jerry H. Chan)
Newsgroups: misc.forsale,ne.forsale,comp.sys.ibm.pc
Subject: Maynstream 60M External Tape Backup for sale
Date: 10 Jul 89 18:35:34 GMT

--
Dan Troxel @ Handwriting Research Corporation                  WK 1-602-957-8870
Camelback Corporate Center  2821 E. Camelback Road  Suite 600  Phoenix, AZ 85016
ncar!noao!asuvax!hrc!dan          zardoz!hrc!dan          hrc!dan@asuvax.asu.edu

news@lethe.uucp (News) (07/14/89)

Check your config.h  You must #define NORELAY
There is a bug in Configure that unconditionaly undefs it.
If you remove that line, Configure will stop screwing up.