[comp.editors] vi poster

como@max.bnl.gov (Andrew T. Como) (08/09/89)

	I am looking for the "vi poster" that contains a summary
of the "vi" editor commands.

	Can anyone help

		como@bnl.gov
BITNET:		como@bnl.BITNET
UUCP:		....philabs!sbcs!bnl!como

kevin@ttidca.TTI.COM (Kevin Carothers) (08/11/89)

In article 897 como@max.bnl.gov (Andrew T. Como) writes:

>        I am looking for the "vi poster" that contains a summary
>of the "vi" editor commands.

 I have the one printed by Unix/World...It's basically useless *AND*
 expensive... It only lists 44 commands, and doesn't even explain them.

 Without offending the kind folks at {uunet}!uworld!lechat!%s   I would
 reccomend keeping the vi reference chart printed in this newsgroup once
 in a while, AND your money.

--
         Kevin Carothers   !{csun,psivax,rdlvax}!ttidca!kevin

sasdvp@sas.UUCP (David V. Phillips) (08/14/89)

In article <1402@bnlux0.bnl.gov> como@max.bnl.gov (Andrew T. Como) writes:

>	I am looking for the "vi poster" that contains a summary
>of the "vi" editor commands.
>
>	Can anyone help

Yes, I can.

Unix World
444 Castro St.
Mtn. View, CA  94041

$6.95, $3.00 s&h, 6.5% tax for CA residents.
They'll take check VISA, MC, AE

You can also call 415-940-1500

Standard Disclaimers apply.

You're Welcome.