[comp.editors] Wouldn't it be a lot easier if these guys just swapped jobs?

jba@harald.ruc.dk (Jan B. Andersen) (10/10/89)

uucibg@swbatl.UUCP (3929) (10/12/89)

In article <171@harald.UUCP> jba@harald.ruc.dk (Jan B. Andersen) writes:
>|From: rush@xanadu.llnl.gov (Alan Edwards)
>|
>|[desc. of sys. admin. who has a VMS EDT diehard]
>
>|From article <840@swbatl.UUCP>, by uucibg@swbatl.UUCP (3929):
>|[my asking for Vi emulation on VMS]

Depends on what the other job is and how much it pays... :-) :-)

Thanks,
Brian R. Gilstrap    ...!{ texbell, uunet }!swbatl!uucibg OR uucibg@swbatl.UUCP
Rm 17-G-4            | "Winnie-the-Pooh read the two notices very carefully,
St. Louis, MO 63101  | first from left to right, and afterwards, in case he had
(314) 235-3929       | missed some of it, from right to left."   -- A. A. Milne
Disclaimer:
Me, speak for my company?  You must be joking.  I'm just speaking my mind.