[net.micro] Radio Shack 4 Color Graphics Printer

dhodge@amsaa.arpa (SSAO) (10/25/85)

Radio Shack has their four color graphic printers on sale for $90.00. Typical of
advertisments there is no discription of specs (how many dots per inch, thermal
vs impact ribon, or whether you can over strike to get more than the 4 colors
offered). My question for the owners of this Radio Shack printer:

  - What is it capable of? What are the Specs?

  - If you had to do it over again would you still buy one of these printers?

  - Have you seen or heard of any other low cost color graphic printer that you
    would buy instead?

The intended application is for my wife (an artist) who thinks she might be
interested in computer graphics.

Thanks

Don Hodge

c160-3ay@ucbzooey.BERKELEY.EDU (Ranjit Bhatnagar) (10/29/85)