[comp.editors] graphics and WP5

gerald@VMS.HUJI.AC.IL (GERALD STEINBERG) (10/02/90)

A few weeks ago, I asked if anyone knew of a way to combine an editor
like WP 5 with a graphics like printmaster (to print a letterhead and
a letter together, for example.)  I am still hoping someone will have
a solution.

In article <361@shum.huji.ac.il> gerald@vms.huji.ac.il writes:

>A few weeks ago, I asked if anyone knew of a way to combine an editor
>like WP 5 with a graphics like printmaster (to print a letterhead and
>a letter together, for example.)  I am still hoping someone will have
>a solution.

WP 5 has no problem combining graphics with text.  Did you mean that you
want to use a graphic image from some other application that WP doesn't
understand?

les@chinet.chi.il.us