[net.micro] KAYPRO to TELEVIDEO?

compusci@aecom.UUCP (Yitz Twersky) (10/24/85)

Is there a prograam that exists to read wordstar data files from a kaypro
to a televieo pc? something like media master or uniform on the IBM PC?

				Thanks
					Yitz

Ghenis.pasa@xerox.arpa (10/26/85)

There ARE versions of both Media Master and Uniform for CP/M, so you can
get one for your Kaypro or Televideo.

tom@utcsri.UUCP (Tom Nadas) (10/27/85)

Oh, the arrogance of the MS-DOS world!  Both Uniform and Media Master
were invented for CP/MM, then ported to MS-DOS.
--

					Tom Nadas

UUCP:   {decvax,linus,ihnp4,uw-beaver,allegra,utzoo}!utcsri!tom
CSNET:  tom@toronto

dbmk1@stc.UUCP (10/29/85)

In article <1542@utcsri.UUCP> tom@utcsri.UUCP (Tom Nadas) writes:

>Oh, the arrogance of the MS-DOS world!  Both Uniform and Media Master
>were invented for CP/MM, then ported to MS-DOS.

Great, wonderful even,  so who sells the damn things for CP/M 80.??

--

Regards
  Derek

!seismo!mcvax!ukc!stc!dbmk1

I've heard that re-incarnation is making a come-back.

tom@utcsri.UUCP (Tom Nadas) (11/01/85)

Media Master for the Kaypro II or 2 is available for $29.95 plus
$3 postage and handling from

SPECTRE TECHNOLOGIES
22458 Ventura Blvd
Suite E
Woodland Hills, CA  91364

Master Card and Visa orders can be placed toll-free:  1-800-824-7888.
Ask for operator 407.  I've mail ordered twice from Spectre, both
times without problems.  Also available are Osborne 1 and Osborne
Executive versions.

I don't have a source handy for UNIFORM, but know it is more
expensive.