[comp.editors] list of vi commands wanted

pfalstad@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Paul John Falstad) (10/14/90)

Where could I get a list of all the vi features and commands?

Specifically I was wondering if there is a way to 'untab' in autoindent
mode-- that is, if I finish editing a block of C code between { }, I
want an easy way to go back to the previous level of nesting.  I wish
vi let you delete the tabs that autoindent creates.

--
pfalstad@phoenix.princeton.edu   The Germans are disputing it! Hegel is
arguing that the reality is merely an a priori adjunct of non-absolutistic

In article <3331@idunno.Princeton.EDU> pfalstad@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Paul John Falstad) writes:
> Specifically I was wondering if there is a way to 'untab' in autoindent
> mode...

^D
--
Peter da Silva.   `-_-'