[comp.editors] XEDIT + Unix = ?

carlson@mrx.webo.dg.com (James Carlson) (04/06/91)

Wow!  XEDIT on Unix!!!   I'd love to have it -- at almost any price!
Right now, I do most of my work on the PC, so I can use KEDIT, and I use
the Unix system mostly as a filestore.  If I could get XEDIT under X (or
even just curses), I'd die a happy man ;-}.

If anyone out there has pointers to where I might find such a beast --
let me know!  (I've talked to Mansfield about this, any they really don't
see the utility of porting over to Unix.  I think they might be resource-
constrained.)
--
Disclaimer:  My company neither knows nor cares what I say.
.//.

young@sonia.math.ucla.edu (Brian Young) (04/07/91)

In article <1326@dg.dg.com> carlson@mrx.webo.dg.com writes:
>Wow!  XEDIT on Unix!!!   I'd love to have it -- at almost any price!
>Right now, I do most of my work on the PC, so I can use KEDIT, and I use
>the Unix system mostly as a filestore.  If I could get XEDIT under X (or
>even just curses), I'd die a happy man ;-}.
>
>If anyone out there has pointers to where I might find such a beast --
>let me know!  (I've talked to Mansfield about this, any they really don't
>see the utility of porting over to Unix.  I think they might be resource-
>constrained.)
>--
>Disclaimer:  My company neither knows nor cares what I say.
>.//.

Try the Workstation Group in Rosemont, IL.  1.800.228.0255
They have a product called uni-XEDIT ... XEDIT for Unix.