[comp.editors] Where to get chi-writer?

jacksu@sara.atmos.uiuc.edu (Jack Su) (05/09/91)

Hi:

A friend of mine want to purchase a copy of Chi-writer (sp?).
I vaguely remember seeing an ad in PC mag. many moons ago.
Can someone mail/post the {name,address,phone} of the company
that publishes Chi-writer.  A mail-order house that sells Chi-
writer would also be helpful.  I believe this is for a DOS
machine.

Many thanks.

kxb@math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) (05/09/91)

jacksu@sara.atmos.uiuc.edu (Jack Su) writes:

>Hi:

>A friend of mine want to purchase a copy of Chi-writer (sp?).
>I vaguely remember seeing an ad in PC mag. many moons ago.
>Can someone mail/post the {name,address,phone} of the company
>that publishes Chi-writer.  A mail-order house that sells Chi-
>writer would also be helpful.  I believe this is for a DOS
>machine.

Horstmann Software Design Corporation
P.O. Box 5039
San Jose, CA 95150