[comp.editors] Where can I find JOVE for DOS?

u-mwong%peruvian.utah.edu@cs.utah.edu (Michael Wong) (06/05/91)

   I'm trying to upgrade my old version of JOVE to the latest one, but
I don't know where I can find it.  Could someone direct me to an FTP
site that has JOVE (compiled version and docs)?  A friend of mine
told me to check hipl.psych.nyu.edu (something like that) a few months
ago, but "anonymous" no longer works there.

   Also, I know this has been asked before, but is there a GNU EMACS version
for DOS?

   I'd appreciate it if someone can help me with my queries!!

-Mike
----------
Michael Wong
u-mwong@peruvian.utah.edu
University of Utah

acs@csri.toronto.edu (Alvin Chia-Hua Shih) (06/06/91)

Michael Wong writes:

>   I'm trying to upgrade my old version of JOVE to the latest one, but
>I don't know where I can find it.  Could someone direct me to an FTP
>site that has JOVE (compiled version and docs)?  A friend of mine
>told me to check hipl.psych.nyu.edu (something like that) a few months
>ago, but "anonymous" no longer works there.

Jove v4.14 (is that the latest version?) is available from:
	ftp.cs.utoronto.ca under /pub/moraes/jove.dos
	wuarchive.wustl.edu under /mirrors/msdos/editor

I'm sure there are lots of sites that carry it.

ACS

--
|   |   | __|  "It is the struggle itself that is most important...        |