[net.micro] ditroff filter for Epson FX-80 and clones wanted

afc@pucc-i (Greg Flint) (11/19/85)

Does anyone have a filter/driver for an Epson FX-80 and clone that
would allow me to write ditroff output to my printer rather than
running nroff followed by colcrt?  (The nroff method is better than
nothing, but poor with any text containing boxes or tables.)

Greg Flint @ Purdue University Computing Center

UUCP: { hplabs | ucbvax } !purdue!pucc-i!afc
      { hplabs | ucbvax } !purdue!gdf
      { decvax | ihnp4  } !pur-ee!gdf

ARPA: afc@asc.purdue.edu
      gdf@ee.purdue.edu

sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) (11/20/85)

In article <1202@pucc-i> afc@pucc-i (Greg Flint) writes:
>Does anyone have a filter/driver for an Epson FX-80 and clone that
>would allow me to write ditroff output to my printer rather than
>running nroff followed by colcrt?  (The nroff method is better than
>nothing, but poor with any text containing boxes or tables.)

I second that.  If anyone has info, please send it to me too.

Thanks,

Sean

Sean Casey                             UUCP:  sean@ukma.UUCP   or
915 Patterson Office Tower                    {cbosgd,anlams,hasmed}!ukma!sean
University of Kentucky                 ARPA:  ukma!sean@ANL-MCS.ARPA
Lexington, Ky. 40506-0027            BITNET:  sean@UKMA.BITNET