[net.micro] Emacs Macros for Mix Editor

LMTRA@sri-kl.arpa (12/03/85)

Some time ago, someone very generously offered to supply their macro defs
for the Mix editor to make it look like Emacs.  Well, I've decided to buy
and would appreciate the opportunity to take advantage of the offer.

Thanks in advance,
L. Traister (Lmtra@SRI-KL.Arpa)
-------

smd@umcp-cs.UUCP (Stanley Dunn) (12/04/85)

In article <245@brl-tgr.ARPA> LMTRA@sri-kl.arpa writes:

>Some time ago, someone very generously offered to supply their macro defs
>for the Mix editor to make it look like Emacs.  Well, I've decided to buy
>and would appreciate the opportunity to take advantage of the offer.
>
>-------

I volunteered to post my MIX macros for Emacs, and have not done
it yet because I got wrapped up finishing my dissertation.  Today
my dissertation goes to print, and since there was so much interest
in the macro set, I will post it tonight.

My sincere apologies to those of you who have waited for months
for them.

--- Stanley Dunn
    University of Maryland Dept. of Computer Science.