[net.micro] Jersey Amiga Users Group

dennisg@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Dennis Griesser) (12/06/85)

In article <325@well.UUCP> perry@well.UUCP (Perry S. Kivolowitz) writes:

>Another reminder  that  D E C E M B E R   2 0 T H  will see
>the first  meeting  of  the Jersey Amiga Users Group (Jaug).
>We will be meeting in the large lecture hall of Hill Center,
>Rutgers University in New Brunswick, N.J.
>For directions to Hill Center, call the Rutgers Microlab at
>(201) 932-3129. For more information, talk to my grandfather
>at (201) 271-4522 (treat him nice and do what he says).

Now let's see...

I take the 405 freeway north to I10.  Then go east on 10 for about
3000 miles...
--
[Standard disclaimers apply.]

tim@ISM780C.UUCP (Tim Smith) (12/07/85)

In article <325@well.UUCP> perry@well.UUCP (Perry S. Kivolowitz) writes:

>Another reminder  that  D E C E M B E R   2 0 T H  will see
>the first  meeting  of  the Jersey Amiga Users Group (Jaug).

Please keep this New Jersey stuff in net.general where it belongs.
--
Tim Smith       sdcrdcf!ism780c!tim || ima!ism780!tim || ihnp4!cithep!tim
			  ^

DZimmerman@blue.rutgers.edu (Davidann) (12/10/85)

In article <117@ISM780C.UUCP>, Tim Smith <tim%ism780c.uucp> writes:

>>Another reminder  that  D E C E M B E R   2 0 T H  will see
>>the first  meeting  of  the Jersey Amiga Users Group (Jaug).
>
>Please keep this New Jersey stuff in net.general where it belongs.

Why?  If it is of interest to microcomputer users, why SHOULDN'T it go
in net.micro?

	Davidann
-------

Ghenis.pasa@xerox.arpa (12/11/85)

>>>Another reminder  that  D E C E M B E R   2 0 T H  will see
>>>the first  meeting  of  the Jersey Amiga Users Group (Jaug).
>>
>>Please keep this New Jersey stuff in net.general where it belongs.
>
>Why?  If it is of interest to microcomputer users, why SHOULDN'T it go
>in net.micro?

Because it belongs in info-amiga. Besides, it is YET ANOTHER reminder of
the JAUG meeting: it must be the sixth one I've seen and I am getting
pretty sick of it!

One announcement is fine, multiple "reminders" is network abuse.

DZimmerman@blue.rutgers.edu (Davidann) (12/11/85)

A few people have replied to me about why the JAUG announcement was
inappropriate, and I see that they are right.  Thanx for the replies -
I think I am beginning to understand "netiquette".

	Davidann
-------