[alt.config] CALL FOR DISCUSSION: talk.religion.pagan

ptgarvin@uokmax.uucp (Patrick T. Garvin) (02/03/90)

In article <M&3`T|@rpi.edu> tale@cs.rpi.edu (David C Lawrence) writes:
>In <8053@shlump.nac.dec.com> burch@quik07.enet.dec.com (Ben Burch) writes:
[
[distribution than talk groups.  alt.sex is the second most highly read
[group on the net.  Three alt groups have higher popularity than even the
[first ranked talk group, talk.bizarre.  The most highly ranked religion
[group, talk.religion.misc, is less read than fifteen alt groups.  I don't

Sounds like alt.pagan is the way to go.  I'm directing followups to the
alt.config.

[...]

[It is not generally accepted; it seems to me that "How to Create a New
[Newsgroup" used to say that a six month wait was required after a failed
[proposal, but that isn't present in there any more.  At any rate, there
[will certainly be some people who would cry "Foul!" if you tried it again
[so soon.

[Dave
[--

--
"Sometimes, even a blind pig finds an acorn." -- stolen from STella
ptgarvin@aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu / ptgarvin@uokmax.UUCP | Eris loves you.