[net.micro] Christmas Printouts

spl@mgwess.UUCP (Steve Lorenz) (12/13/85)

-----

	I am looking for some printer graphics using alphanumeric characters
to create various Christmas related printouts.  I have a few that were posted
to the net last year. Such as the Silent Night with the Carolers and the one
with the Three Wisemen on Camels. Does anyone out there have any new ones
for this year??
	If so please mail me a copy and if you like I can send you back
a rather long banner (7-6 pages) of Santa's sleigh with reindeer.

Thanks,

Steve Lorenz
AT&T-IS
..ihnp4!mgwess!spl

halff@utah-cs.UUCP (Henry M. Halff) (12/18/85)

> From spl@mgwess.UUCP (Steve Lorenz) Thu Dec 12 17:15:15 1985
> Newsgroups: net.micro
> Subject: Christmas Printouts
>

> -----
>
> 	I am looking for some printer graphics using alphanumeric characters
> to create various Christmas related printouts.  I have a few that were posted
> to the net last year. Such as the Silent Night with the Carolers and the one
> with the Three Wisemen on Camels. Does anyone out there have any new ones
> for this year??
> 	If so please mail me a copy and if you like I can send you back
> a rather long banner (7-6 pages) of Santa's sleigh with reindeer.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Lorenz
> AT&T-IS
> ..ihnp4!mgwess!spl

I think that you can find a large collection of such art on the IBMSIG
in CompuServe (DL 0).  I was too cheap to download them so I can't tell
you what they look like.
--
Henry M. Halff                                       Halff Resources, Inc.
halff@utah-cs.ARPA                 4918 33rd Road, N., Arlington, VA 22207