[alt.test] Another lame medley, fwef.

linhart@topaz.rutgers.edu (Mike Threepoint) (04/16/88)

[ I'm warning you, I've got an eff beater... ]

Joe Talmadge writes:
>If this doesn't stop soon, it may be time for
>
> 	Senior Systems Analyst Man!
>
> Just thought I should warn you first.

I write:
I'm not a Systems Analyst, but I play one on television.

(Psst!  Boss!  You mean your cover!)

(My what?)

(It's your cover!  You're not cleared for television!)

(Wait a minute, you're blowing...)

KLANG! KLANG! KLANG! on the bell, beat, beat, beat goes

[..]  (for someone who likes e-bookends)

Please acknowledge receipt of transmission.

>CAST YDNIC (cause text to assume gaseous form) ON PARAGRAPH

		  e -=cows=-...

And I'd like to turn on the light, but I'm blinded by the noctilucae.
All marine luminescent flagellates loook alike when you have
fireflies in your eyes like those splotches of color that dance before
your eyes just before you go to sleep except they're less colorful and
less lonely as you lie there hugging your pillow because there's no
one next to you since half your family moved to Florida and your
roommate's gone home for the weekend and you didn't pay the phone bill
so you can't call anyone and you need a hug anyway...

Of course, when I find myself in times of trouble...
	I GO TO MCDONALDS!

For a Shark Cheese McMuffin which smells too bad to eat but I don't
intend to eat, just to observe...

Do you ever feel like a pawn to k9, throws steak to Pit Bull and what
do I do now?

Does anybody know the troubles I've seen?
I knew I would ask that.
Unbelievable, y'know?

So there I was, Lectroids to the left of me, Lectroids to the right of
me, they've got Lectroids in the kremvax and Lectroids in the lime
mescaline-flavored jello...

M``````MELLOJELLOMO-MERRY,FEEFIEFOO-FERRY,TIC-TAC-TOEBERRY
Franken-Choco-Boo-Berry!  Bo Berry!

 \|/
"-A-aaaaiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!"
 /|\
		-- man who discovered the cloud of dancing pubic hair

this cradle cannot stay us forever SO VOTE FOR the common FaCtoR,
the union label, and the North Dakotan way, which means act invisible
and if everyone ignores you, you are, except for the satellites and
spy eyes and NSA message scanners (hi, scanner-person!) when in the
course I missed the midterm so I had to drop cause I couldn't make it
up but even if you cared about my problems instead an BEING
INSENSITIVE FUCKHEADS WHO DON'T KNOW WHEN TO BACK OFF!  I MEAN I'M
HAVING A BAD DAY ALREADY, WITHOUT YOU PINK BOY DROOLING DICKHEADS
AMPLIFYING THE PAIN, pain, more pain, I sense great annoyance.

Seeing as how Pooky is God and Richard Sexton is a Mensan, what do I
do with the lint under my toenails after I dig it out?  Maybe I should
pull off the toenails with a magnetic stud remover, but I'm afraid of
the cursed eraser effect.

And there are no conspiracies in this froup.  Really.  You have my
word on it.  None whatsoever.  Fnord.  Keep sending that S*** M****
data tho.

Why would anyone pretend to be thrown?  is not a muffin quine.  The
Matrix has changed since his day anyway.  Lord, how that AI could cry.

So the net.cat.people have their day, as long as I can have Wednesday
sundaes at particpating Carvel ice cream stores, do they get lowered
grades for not participating?  Enquiring minds (if there is such a
thing) want to know.  Wonder if they have ice weasels.

[insert generic message component here]

--

						cindy

			(we're all cindy, here)

It's 9:06am on a Saturday and I'm looking for a way
to pass the time.
It's 9:06am on a Saturday and I'm looking for a way
to pass the time.
It's 9:06am on a Saturday and I'm looking for a way
to end this rime.

I'm bored,
	   bored,
		  bored,
			 bored,
				bored,
				       alone,
					      and bored.

__________		+---------------+
\ And what\		|		|
 \ is this \		|		|
  \ supposed\		|		|
   \ to be?  \		|		|
    \_________\		+---------------+

Cindy is a geek!  (No, not you, the other one.)  But the show's
improving.  Kent's personality seems to have stabilized
dramatically... he's got that loquacity down.  Of course, now Mac's
gabbling it up again, but what can you do?

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Yipe!  Well, that's one suggestion.

The warhead drops.  The Coca Cola Corp. is not going to like this.
Especailly after the smoothed out the ridges of all the cans around
here.  All that effort.  You're going to have to answer to them for
this.

Cindy... er... Mike "Deja vu" 3.

--
"...billions and billions..."			| Mike Threepoint (D-ro 3)
			-- not Carl Sagan	| linhart@topaz.rutgers.edu