testing alt groups.

chris@bingvaxu.UUCP (08/07/87)

test-sorry.
--
Internet: chris@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu	Chris Peck
CSnet: chris@suny-bing				SUNY Binghamton
Bitnet: chris@bingvaxb.bitnet			Binghamton, NY

usenet@lamc.UUCP (09/27/87)

Testing new software.  This is a test, only a test.

brian@neptune.UUCP (10/02/87)

test

--
	Brian McMinn		1-(512)-462-5389
	Advanced Micro Devices	domainLand:  brian@neptune.AMD.COM

mark@sdcsvax.UUCP (10/09/87)

Testing

root@beowulf.UUCP (10/12/87)

testing

mark@beowulf.UUCP (10/12/87)

Mon Oct 12 12:55:54 PDT 1987
etst

newsuser@sphinx.UUCP (11/05/87)

Please excuse this test.
--
Jim Lichtenstein                            ..!ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!jiml
University of Chicago Computation Center    XASJIML@UCHIMVS1.Bitnet

jiml@sphinx.UUCP (11/05/87)

Please excuse this test
--
Jim Lichtenstein		University of Chicago Computation Center
				Internet: jiml@sphinx.uchicago.edu

neptune@athena.mit.edu.UUCP (11/13/87)

Please excuse this test
---
Alan Steele
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Internet:  neptune@athena.mit.edu

adam@hyper.lap.upenn.edu.UUCP (11/19/87)

This is a test of Pnews on hyper.lap.upenn.edu
Please let me know if someone gets this

					Adam

ARPAnet: {root,adam@{hyper,apollo}.lap.upenn.edu
UUCP: {harvard,decwrl,mit-eddie,rutgers,ihnp4}!linc.cis.upenn.edu!feigin
        (in decreasing order of preference)
                                                      Adam Feigin
   "Knowledge is a deadly friend,                Network Administrator
    if noone sets the rules; the                Language Analysis Project
    fate of all mankind, I see,                 University of Pennsylvania
    is in the hands of fools"                     Dept. of Linguistics
                                                Room 440, Williams Hall
       King Crimson                           Philadelphia, PA 19104-6305
                                                    (215) 898-1955

len@csd4.milw.wisc.edu.UUCP (11/21/87)

this is a secondary test.  No need to reply, just automatic ones.

maurice@xanth.UUCP (11/21/87)

here's a test

awr@tybalt.caltech.edu.UUCP (12/02/87)

Testing.

sundance@pawl18.pawl.rpi.edu (Mitchell E. Gold) (12/05/87)

    Distribution test. Alt network. Path check.
--
  Mitchell Gold @ The RPI-ACM South American Thinktank | No-Doz has taken
     sundance@RPITSMTS.BITNET               ------------   its toll.

root@dalsqnt.UUCP (Admin) (12/11/87)

This is a test in getting dalsqnt up on the news.
				-Jim Dunham
				jgd@pollux

root@zeus.UUCP (The Super User) (12/15/87)

This is just a test.

chris@spock (Chris Ott) (12/18/87)

 This is a test......

jcs@tarkus.UUCP (John C. Sucilla) (12/26/87)

Just a test

--
						John "C". Sucilla
						ihnp4!tarkus!jcs

root@jolnet.UUCP (Rich Andrews ) (12/28/87)

another test that should never have to happen
rich@jolnet

rich@jolnet.UUCP (Rich Andrews) (12/28/87)

another borein test
rich@jolnet...

rich@jolnet.UUCP (Rich Andrews) (12/28/87)

testing for jcs@tarkus

rich

djs@cblpf.ATT.COM (Doug Scofea) (12/31/87)

Testing alt feed.
--
Doug Scofea  -  djs@cblpf.ATT.COM      Phone: +1 614 860 2065
UUCP:   ...!{akgua,gatech,ihnp4,ulysses}!cbosgd!cblpf!djs

siskakis@math.rutgers.edu (Siskakis) (01/04/88)

Test sssuuuccceeesssfffuuulll

len@cucstud.UUCP (Leonard Rose ) (01/04/88)

Uplink,uplinks..from cucstud to netsys..

root@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Rick Spanbauer) (01/07/88)

testing 1 2 3 4

cm3381@sjfc.UUCP (Chris Mckechney) (01/25/88)

Could someone please reply I'm not sure our local articles are getting anywhere
	outside our little humble abode here....

				Thanks

					Chris McKechney

|       ~~~~~                                   "Life's like a water bed,     |
|       |o o|                                    ya' gotta' roll with it      |
|      (| Y |)   Chris McKechney (sp)             or you'll never get up"     |
|       |( )|  (716)872-1470{Data:6377}                                       |
|       \|U|/        715 Shanlee Dr        sjfc!cm3381@cci632.UUCP            |
|                  Webster N.Y. 14580                                         |
|   Disclamer:                  {world?}ihnp4!tropix!ritcv \                  |
|       I will be held responsable     {world}seismo!rlgvax!cci632!sjfc!cm3381|
|         if (and only if) I am not               rochester/                  |
|              in trouble......                                               |

bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) (01/26/88)

 Is anyone out there?

djg@panda.UUCP (Deborah J. Graham) (01/26/88)

In article <2781@alvin.mcnc.org> bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) writes:

> Is anyone out there?

Nope.

bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) (01/27/88)

In article <3398@panda.UUCP>, djg@panda.UUCP (Deborah J. Graham) writes:
> Nope.

 Are you sure?

news@ncsc5.UUCP (news administration) (01/28/88)

this is a test.................

vxp6840@ritcv.UUCP (02/06/88)

In article <3398@panda.UUCP> djg@panda.UUCP (Deborah J. Graham) writes:
>In article <2781@alvin.mcnc.org> bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) writes:
>
>> Is anyone out there?
>
>Nope.

Do .signature's really work?  And how do I post an original thought without
doing a 'F' followup?

-Vitas P.-

harlan@nbifet.NBI.COM (Harlan Olson) (02/06/88)

In article <2781@alvin.mcnc.org>, bing@mcnc.org (Carter E. Bing) writes:

>  Is anyone out there?
Yep - I am waiting.
--

{mcvax,ucbvax,hao}!nbires!nbisos!nbifet!harlan (USENET)

tiger@agora.UUCP (Kelly Baxter) (02/09/88)

Testing to see if this thing reaches anybody out there in net-land.
---
tiger (Kelly Baxter)
tiger@agora.hf.intel.COM
..!tektronix!tekgen!teksce!bucket!escargot!agora!tiger
..!tektronix!reed!percival!agora!tiger

tiger@agora.UUCP (Kelly Baxter) (02/10/88)

Yes, testing again.  Gotta get things right, ya know!

root@netsys.UUCP (NetSys Admin) (02/14/88)

a test.

mbp5756@sjfc.UUCP (Mike Berry) (02/16/88)

This is a test.  If you see this and have a spare moment, PLEASE respond.
Our location has been having problems with posting, so please respond.

By the way, If anybody knows anything about zork please e-mail me a responce.

Thanx

Mike Berry		UUCP:	{..}!rochester!ritcv!cci632!sjfc!mbp5756
St. John Fisher College

Is There anybody Out there?????????????

rich@jolnet.UUCP (Rich Andrews) (02/19/88)

test

Any opinions expressed are my own.  Now, for a limited time, they can be yours
too, for the incredible price of only $19.95.  Simply send $19.95 (in Alterian
dollars) to ...killer!jolnet!rich.  Or call (312) 301-2100 (data) Rich Andrews

KHD@PSUVMA.BITNET (The Kzinti Ambassador) (02/23/88)

In article <206@sjfc.UUCP>, mbp5756@sjfc.UUCP (Mike Berry) says:
>Mike Berry              UUCP:   {..}!rochester!ritcv!cci632!sjfc!mbp5756
>St. John Fisher College
>
>Is There anybody Out there?????????????

No.  We all disappeared.

Last week.

Really.
-------
The Kzinti Ambassador            kzp@psuvma # jck@psuecla
khd%psuvma@psuvax1.psu.edu      jck@psueclb # jck@psueclc
 ". . .at night, the ice weasels come."

consult2@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (consultants) (02/24/88)

This is a test message

consult2@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (consultants) (02/24/88)

this is of course just another of those silly tests...

						Steve

Student Consulting                         |   Steve Wechsler
State University of New York At Binghamton |   TJW0999@Bingtjw.bitnet
(Nice weather we're having, eh?)           |   VY1293@Bingvaxa.bitnet

news@lamc.UUCP (Usenet Administration) (02/26/88)

Just a test.  Please ignore.