[sci.med.aids] AIDS Info Hotline telephone number?

Kenneth.Wall@ncar.UCAR.EDU (Kenneth Wall) (08/19/89)

Is the National Gay Task Force AIDS Information Hotline available any-
more?  If so does anyone know the telephone number?

Ken

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!stjhmc!305!101!Kenneth.Wall
Internet: Kenneth.Wall@f101.n305.z1.fidonet.org

kwee@spencer.cs.uoregon.edu (kelvin wee) (08/20/89)

In article <26561@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> asuvax!stjhmc!f101.n305.z1.fidonet.org!Kenneth.Wall@ncar.UCAR.EDU (Kenneth Wall) writes:
>Is the National Gay Task Force AIDS Information Hotline available any-
>more?  If so does anyone know the telephone number?

I am not 100 percent sure, but I have been told by a number of
people that the NGLTF is out of business and broke.  So, I
presume that there is no more hotline.  Sorry for the bad news.

>Ken

Kelvin

rhc@PacBell.COM (Robert Cohen) (08/22/89)

I'd suggest you give NGTLF a call at 202-332-6483.  I am unaware of their
demise since I still regularly receive fundraising literature from them.

Robert Cohen
In article <26573@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> kwee@spencer.cs.uoregon.edu (kelvin wee) writes:
->In article <26561@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> asuvax!stjhmc!f101.n305.z1.fidonet.org!Kenneth.Wall@ncar.UCAR.EDU (Kenneth Wall) writes:
->>Is the National Gay Task Force AIDS Information Hotline available any-
->>more?  If so does anyone know the telephone number?
->
->I am not 100 percent sure, but I have been told by a number of
->people that the NGLTF is out of business and broke.  So, I
->presume that there is no more hotline.  Sorry for the bad news.
->
->>Ken
->
->Kelvin

--

Robert Cohen San Francisco, California 		rhc@PacBell.COM
{att,bellcore,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!rhc