[sci.med.aids] Information Needed on Countries

info-aids@apple.com (INFO-AIDS MAILER) (09/06/89)

I am looking for information about countries that are turning away
people with AIDS at customs or have policies against admitting HIV
Positive and/or ARC, AIDS diagnosis.

Any information and personal experiences will be appreciated.

Ken

--
Ken Davis - W6RFN      San Francisco, California
UUCP: {apple, pyramid, netsys, pacbell, hoptoad}!rainbow!kdavis

--
To submit articles mail to ..!{apple, pacbell, netsys}!lamc!info-aids

kwee@spencer.cs.uoregon.edu (kelvin wee) (09/07/89)

In article <26930@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> lamc!info-aids@apple.com (INFO-AIDS MAILER) writes:
>I am looking for information about countries that are turning away
>people with AIDS at customs or have policies against admitting HIV
>Positive and/or ARC, AIDS diagnosis.

I would appreciate any such information too.  It will surely help
me with
my AIDS Education Months information and preprarations.  If
anyone does have such information, please do send me a copy.

>Any information and personal experiences will be appreciated.
>
>Ken

Thank you so very much.

Kelvin Wee
P.O. Box 3832