[sci.med.aids] Condoms

V5040U%TEMPLEVM.BITNET@oac.ucla.edu (Russell Erik Johannesson) (10/25/89)

Has anyone else seen the recent reports stating that four of the ten
most popular condoms do not stop HIV, and that tests done on factory
condoms are inaccurate?  Such news disturbs me greatly.

--Russell

       Russell Erik Johannesson
       1250 West Cecil B. Moore Avenue
       W610
       Philadelphia, PA  19122
       (215-)765-9479

       V5040U @ TEMPLEVM                (BITNet)
       v5040u @ vm.temple.edu           (InterNet)

skaron@eagle.wesleyan.edu (10/26/89)

In article <28458@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU>, V5040U%TEMPLEVM.BITNET@oac.ucla.edu (Russell Erik Johannesson) writes:
> Has anyone else seen the recent reports stating that four of the ten
> most popular condoms do not stop HIV, and that tests done on factory
> condoms are inaccurate?  Such news disturbs me greatly.

Nope, haven't seen it.  But do you have the name of the reports? I would be
very interested in seeing them.

If this is true, a lot of problems would develop.

Sources, I want sources.

-Steve Karon
 SKaron@eagle.wes.edu.