[sci.med.aids] AIDS in Africa

SECBH%CUNYVM.BITNET@oac.ucla.edu (09/17/90)

The Sunday NEW YORK TIMES (9/16/90) had an extremely long article about
the AIDS epidemic in Africa.  It began on page one of the first section
and was continued on the inside where it took up two complete pages.
It is the first of four articles.

The situation it described is horrible.  I could not begin to summarize
the article and do it any sort of justice.  I would highly recommend
trying to latch onto a copy if you did not see it.

Jack Carroll

THALL%UALTAVM.bitnet@ugw.utcs.utoronto.ca (Tom Hall) (09/18/90)

In article <39008@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU>, SECBH%CUNYVM.BITNET@oac.ucla.edu writes:

>The situation it described is horrible.  I could not begin to summarize
>the article and do it any sort of justice.  I would highly recommend
>trying to latch onto a copy if you did not see it.

Could someone possibly secure permission to reproduce that article here?
Tom Hall                                       University of Alberta
Fidonet: 1:342/6@fidonet.org                   Edmonton, Alberta
Internet: thall@vm.ucs.ualberta.ca             CANADA