[net.micro] Stride

djm@aesat.UUCP (David McKellar) (12/24/85)

Merry +mas...

Has anyone heard of a Stride Micro???
Do you know of a place around Toronto where I can borrow/lease/buy one??

Than+
--
.......................{allegra,ihnp4,linus,decvax}!utzoo!aesat!djm  aka  Dave

garym@telesoft.UUCP (Gary Morris @favorite) (01/02/86)

In article <> djm@aesat.UUCP (David McKellar) writes:
>Has anyone heard of a Stride Micro???
>Do you know of a place around Toronto where I can borrow/lease/buy one??

Stride used to be called Sage, they make the Sage II and Sage IV.  Their
machines are FAST, 68000 based systems (roughtly PC AT equivalent).  We
used a lot of them at SofTech Microsystems.  They provide UCSD p-System
and also Unix for the systems.  Stride's address is:

Stride Micro Technology
4905 Energy Way
Reno, Nevada 89502
--
Gary Morris --	seismo!s3sun!gould9!telesoft!garym
		ucbvax!sdcsvax!telesoft!garym