Date:         Thu, 27 Jun 91 18:20:01 pdt
Sender:       "Sci.Med.AIDS Newsgroup" <AIDS%USCVM.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
From:         "Support Account for SCI.MED.AIDS" <aids%cs.ucla.edu@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject:      (3306) Re: Newsweek article  .. also note attached below
To:           Multiple recipients of list AIDS <AIDS@USCVM>

>From: scott@bbxsda.UUCP (Scott Amspoker)
Newsgroups: sci.med.aids
Subject: Re: Newsweek article  .. also note attached below
Date: 27 Jun 91 21:55:02 GMT
Note:   Copyright 1990 by Daniel R. Greening.  Permission granted for
Note:   non-commercial reproduction.
Archive-number: 3306

In article <1991Jun27.155347.15084@cs.ucla.edu> gerri@watson.ibm.com (Gerri
 Oppedisano) writes:
>Going to the hospital to get your baby delivered is not considered a high
>risk activity. Barely anyone is prepared to accept contracting AIDS from
>this, and I don't understand your feeling that people should.. You want people
>NOT to be hysterical?

One has to wonder how the baby was conceived.  Perhaps hysteria begins the
morning after.

--
Scott Amspoker                       | Touch the peripheral convex of every
Basis International, Albuquerque, NM | kind, then various kinds of blaming

<^>v Via SCI.MED.AIDS => AIDSNEWS gateway / aids@cs.ucla.edu