[comp.protocols.ibm] SNA-X.25 courses in Ca

jl@CS.CMU.EDU (Juan Leon) (02/19/89)

  A person from the ETSI Telecomunicacion at the Polytechnic
University of Madrid will be visiting L.A. for 4 months starting
on April 1st.  He will have some time on his hands, and he would like
to use it attending a course on SNA and/or SNA-X.25 in L.A or elsewhere
within the State of California.

If you have any information on organizations which offer courses in
that area on that topic, I would appreciate that you sent the
information itself or a pointer to it to:

  Juan.Leon@cs.cmu.edu

     or

  avq@dit.upm.es  (Alfredo Villalobos) (uunet.uu.net has the MX record for it)

Alfredo is also interested in contacts which might be able to supply
him with the information he needs.

Thanks!

Juan Leon                               jl@cs.cmu.edu
School of Computer Science              leon+@andrew.bitnet
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

mcohn@csi.3Com.Com (Marianne Cohn) (02/20/89)

In article <8902182307.AA03160@jade.berkeley.edu> Juan Leon <jl@CS.CMU.EDU> writes:

>If you have any information on organizations which offer courses in
>that area on that topic, [SNA]

CSI offers several 2 and 3-day seminars on SNA at locations thoughout
the U.S., including:

-SNA Architecture and Implementation
-Distributed Networking Architectures
-LU6.2 Programming
-Network Management

Please call or write for schedules or more information:
CSI, 2125 Hamilton Ave., San Jose CA 95125
408 559-1118, FAX 408 559-1552

mcohn@csi.UUCP (Marianne Cohn) (02/20/89)