[comp.protocols.ibm] Seeting 3780 Board for PC

DAVID@DARTCMS1.BITNET (David Avery) (08/23/89)

I am looking for a source of a board for a 386 class PC running DOS or Un*x
that provides emulation of an IBM 3780 bisync connection.  A good implemenation
should support 9600 baud connections, access to V.32 type modems, and
autobaud to 208B compliant 4800 baud modems.  However,  any recommendations
would help.

 *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  David Avery
 *   BITNET:   DAVID@DARTCMS1                *  System Manager for VM/CMS
 *    CSNET:   DAVIDA@DARTMOUTH.EDU          *  Dartmouth College
 * INTERNET:   DAVID@DARTCMS1.DARTMOUTH.EDU  *  Vox Clamantis in Deserto
 *     UUCP:   ...IHNP4!DARTVAX!DAVIDA       *
 *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

sharon@asylum.SF.CA.US (Sharon Fisher) (08/27/89)

In article <8908231505.AA24665@jade.berkeley.edu> David Avery <DAVID%DARTCMS1.bitnet@jade.berkeley.edu> writes:
>I am looking for a source of a board for a 386 class PC running DOS or Un*x
>that provides emulation of an IBM 3780 bisync connection.  A good implemenation
>should support 9600 baud connections, access to V.32 type modems, and
>autobaud to 208B compliant 4800 baud modems.  However,  any recommendations
>would help.

I'd talk to Network Software Associates.  I think they're in Laguna
City, California.  (When I get home I can get a phone number from my
Rolodex.)
--
"Goldfish are quiet, under the water.
"Girls who keep goldfish are sometimes quite loud."

sharon@asylum.UUCP (Sharon Fisher) (08/27/89)