Why do I get two copies of everything that shows up in this newsgroup ?  Out
of ALL the newsgroups received at this site, this is the only one that has
duplicates.

M. A. Pasek          Switching Software Development         NCR Comten, Inc.
(612) 638-7668        CNG-er-PU4-er-MNI Development       2700 N. Snelling Ave.
pasek@c10sd3.StPaul.NCR.COM                               Roseville, MN  55113

Kevin.Parris@p5.f12.n376.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kevin Parris) (02/01/90)

In an article of <31 Jan 90 17:03:47 GMT>, Michael A. Pasek writes:

 >Why do I get two copies of everything that shows up in this newsgroup ?

For what it may be worth to you, I got two copies of your complaint, and have
included both of them below.  Note that the "from" name and "organization" are
different.

From: hank@bitnic.BITNET
Date: 31 Jan 90 17:03:47 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.protocols.ibm

Why do I get two copies of everything that shows up in this newsgroup ?  Out
of ALL the newsgroups received at this site, this is the only one that has
duplicates.

M. A. Pasek          Switching Software Development         NCR Comten, Inc.
(612) 638-7668        CNG-er-PU4-er-MNI Development       2700 N. Snelling Ave.
pasek@c10sd3.StPaul.NCR.COM                               Roseville, MN  55113

 - - -
 KRP

Kevin Parris == ...!usceast!uscacm!12.5!Kevin.Parris

hank@bitnic.BITNET (02/01/90)

From: hank@bitnic.BITNET
Date: 31 Jan 90 17:03:47 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.protocols.ibm

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) (02/03/90)

In article <9002010124.AA02658@lilac.berkeley.edu> hank%bitnic.BITNET@lilac.berkeley.edu writes:
|Why do I get two copies of everything that shows up in this newsgroup ?  Out
|of ALL the newsgroups received at this site, this is the only one that has
|duplicates.
|
|M. A. Pasek          Switching Software Development         NCR Comten, Inc.
|(612) 638-7668        CNG-er-PU4-er-MNI Development       2700 N. Snelling Ave.
|pasek@c10sd3.StPaul.NCR.COM                               Roseville, MN  55113

	Hank, I warned you about not changing
	the paper under his cage. I'm sure the
	fumes are making him dizzy...