[comp.protocols.ibm] IND$FILE

ljg@mtcchi.uucp (2667-Leroy J. Gernes(ZG90210)0000) (12/28/90)

I need the protocol specification for IBM's IND$FILE file transfer
protocol. Does nayone hae any to pass along or know of any other
sources?

Thanks Much:
Lee Gernes MTS
ljg@mtcchi!att!com
--
Lee Gernes MTS
ljg@mtcchi!att!com

kevin@msa3b.UUCP (Kevin P. Kleinfelter) (12/29/90)

ljg@mtcchi.uucp (2667-Leroy J. Gernes(ZG90210)0000) writes:

>I need the protocol specification for IBM's IND$FILE file transfer
>protocol. Does nayone hae any to pass along or know of any other
>sources?

>Thanks Much:
>Lee Gernes MTS
>ljg@mtcchi!att!com
>--
>Lee Gernes MTS
>ljg@mtcchi!att!com

It is described in an IBM document #ZZ20-5568-0, "Distributed and Office Systems
Support Technical Bulletin" "Host to File Transfer", by A.R. Towers.
Although the copy I have seen is marked "IBM Internal Use Only", I understand
that it is now available outside of IBM.
--
Kevin Kleinfelter @ Dun and Bradstreet Software, Inc (404) 239-2347
{emory,gatech}!nanovx!msa3b!kevin

Soon to become {emory,gatech}!nanovx!dbses0!kevin  (But not yet!)

hank@bitnic.BITNET (12/29/90)