[comp.protocols.ibm] Does anybody know where to get LM/X & DLPI specs

larryha@techbook.com (Larry Hattery) (01/19/91)

I'm trying to get a copy of the Lan Manager X and DLPI
(Data Link Provider Interface).  Is there anyone out there
who knows where I can get a copy.

I've got calls into Microsoft, but no one has got back to me.

Thanks in advance

--
Larry Hattery			NOT AFFILIATED WITH TECHBOOKS
TriplePoint, Inc.		larryha@techbook.com

roger@bjcong.bj.co.uk (ROGER JAMES) (01/24/91)

In article <1991Jan19.041215.25777@techbook.com> larryha@techbook.com (Larry Hattery) writes:
>I'm trying to get a copy of the Lan Manager X and DLPI
>(Data Link Provider Interface).  Is there anyone out there
>who knows where I can get a copy.

The DLPI spec belongs to ATT. Try the Unix Sales Organisation (USO).
If you get no luck try John Chambers, last time I mailed him his
address was jsc@attunix.uucp.

--
roger@bj.co.uk 				(UK only)
roger@boldon-james-limited.co.uk	(Internet)